Viessmann Vitocrossal 300 CU3A Gas Condensing Boiler
Suggested Retail Price*: $
CU3A Series gas-fired condensing boiler with stainless steel Inox-Crossal heat exchanger and MatriX dome gas burner. Rated input: 19 to 199 MBH (single) / 1592 MBH (cascade).
Advanced condensing technology
The benefits at a glance
- Compact, floor-standing gas condensing boiler from 19-199 MBH.
- High efficiency of 95% AFUE on all models.
- High-temperature operation of up to 90°C (194°F).
- Vitocrossal Pocket Design with wide water passageways allows for system/full flow applications. No dedicated boiler pump required and eliminates primary/secondary piping.
- MatriX dome gas burner with 5:1 turndown ratio to ensure high efficiency and extremely clean combustion.
- High water volume extends the burner run time and reduces cycling.
- A self-calibrating Lambda Pro combustion management system ensures optimal combustion efficiency at all times regardless of gas/air quality. Simple commissioning with no field adjustments and adjusts to all fuel types (NG and LPG).
- Durable, reliable, and long service life with Inox-Crossal stainless steel heat exchanger and high mass design.
- Multiple venting options and configurations with vent lengths up to 198 ft.
- Multi-boiler installation with 8 boilers up to 1592 MBH.
The right choice for new construction or retrofits
With its combination of high temperature capability, high mass (water volume), floor standing design, condensing stainless steel construction and modulating gas burner, the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the ideal choice for boiler retrofits or new construction. From homes equipped with high mass cast iron radiators, to homes with multi-zone high temperature fin tube radiators, and new installations with high DHW requirements – the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the best choice on the market today.
With a limited lifetime warranty in residential applications, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting value year after year. For detailed terms and conditions, see the warranty sheet.
Exceptional performance and reliability
The vertical stainless steel Inox-Crossal heat exchanger offers ideal conditions for intensive utilization of hot gases, resulting in efficiencies of up to 98%. The smooth stainless steel surfaces allow the condensate created by the condensing process to simply run off downwards. This creates a permanent self-cleaning effect, ensuring high efficiency, long service life and reduced maintenance.
* Pricing may vary based on current market pricing at the time of sale
Fill out the form below with your questions about this product and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!