Crose Comfort Club (CCC) Packages
Welcome to the Crose Comfort Club "CCC" package page. Please review our plans and select one in the form below. A Crose representative will followup with you.
Note: We still offer a one-time payment plan if that better suits you than the monthly payment plan. Please ask your Crose representative upon followup.
Full Service Packages
Whole Home Protection & Maintenance Plan
$64.99 / Month
- Full Service Protection
- Cleaning and tuneup of all gas or oil heating, and water heating equipment
- Includes fireplaces
- Parts warranty included with exceptions
Gas Heating & Cooling Protection & Maintenance Plan
$29.99 / Month
- Gas furnace yearly maintenance and parts and labour warranty
- AC tuneup and warranty
- Coil cleaning and priority service
Oil Heating & Cooling Protection & Maintenance Plan
$37.99 / Month
- Oil furnace maintenance and parts and labour warranty
- AC cleaning and warranty, coil cleaning
- Priority service
Cooling Protection & Maintenance Plan
$21.99 / Month
- Seasonal cleaning and tuneup
- Parts warranty, see exclusions
- Coil cleaning
Gas Heating & Cooling Packages
Gas Heating Maintenance Plan
$9.99 / Month
- Gas furnace cleaning, burners, and sensors as required, Air Filter is extra
- Condensate system flush
- Visual inspection and heat rise
Gas Heating Protection Plan
$14.99 / Month
- Parts warranty includes labour. Mileage may not be included.
- See excluded list
- Elegibility requires a visual inspection
Gas Heating & Cooling Protection Plan
$19.99 / Month
- Combines Gas heating protection plan warranty and cooling protection plan
- Priority status
Gas Heating Protection & Maintenance Plan
$21.99 / Month
- Combines maintenance plan features with warranty on parts and labour on a by year by year basis
- No worry plan. We will call you for maintenance
- Priority status
Oil Heating Packages
Oil Heating Maintenance Plan
$15.99 / Month
- Clean and vacuum out the furnace including heat exchanger passages and vent connector
- Nozzle and oil filter change
- Visual tank and system inspection for leaks
Oil Heating Protection Plan
$22.99 / Month
- Parts warranty plan
- Requires inspection to qualify
- Please see exclusion list
Oil Heating Protection & Maintenance Plan
$29.99 / Month
- Includes features of the maintenance plan & protection plan at a reduced price.
Maintenance Service Details:
Gas Furnace Service
Remove and clean flame rod, check furnace for moisture stains, and gasket leakage, clean and flush condensate drainage system as required, check electrical connections, , vacuum blower compartment, wipe down surfaces, check venting inside and outside for cracks, check gas supply lines, visually check surrounding gas system for code violations inside and outside.
Oil Furnace Service
Sootmaster Vacuum and brush out heat exchanger passages, brush out and vacuum vent connector, change oil nozzle, clean electrode tips, check spark gap, change oil filter, fire up and do smoke test on flue products, Combustion analysis, set up burner for suitable CO content and maximum efficiency.
Air Conditioning Service
Check and clean or replace furnace air filter, check and clean evaporator drain system, static pressure test before and after evaporator coil, outdoor coil clean if necessary, vacuum out debris from outdoor unit, check bearings for condenser fan, check electrical connections, check capacitor, check contactor, check air temperature rise outdoor coil, and temperature drop on inside coil, check relative humidity inside
Vacuum out control and fan area as required, visual inspection of fan, clean burners as required, clean glass as required, tighten connections on gas control, check millivolt readings.
Tankless Water heater service
Clean out combustion area and burners, check and clean flame rod, water side flush if valves and access installed, combustion analysis.
Sign up for the Crose Comfort Club (CCC)
You're busy. Let us take something off your plate by taking care of your furnace, boiler, and air conditioner on a regular basis.
Recently, we've set up the Crose Comfort Club (or CCC) which is our preferred customer list as part of our heating and cooling family.
We want to offer the convenience for our current and future customers, of our company looking after you for a change. Giving you service second to none.
We'll give you a call in the Fall, Spring, or Summer to look after maintenance, any repairs that are required, and give your furnace a tune-up to save you money in the long run.
We want to take care of you! We want to give you peace of mind!
1 - What kind of thing is covered under Cooling Protection?
- Add-on fan centres
- Line components
- Internal copper tubing
- Low ambient temperature sensor
- Add-on indoor fan relay
- Cooling contactor/relay
- Evaporator coil
- Internal electrical wiring
- Condenser fan motor
- Fan blade
- Compressor and condenser coil replacement
- Repairs required within the furnace or air handler
1 - What kind of things is covered under Heating Protection?
- Aqua stat controls
- Automatic gas control valves
- Automatic vent damper/motor
- Condensate pump
- Door switch
- Electric ignition system
- Fan and limit controls
- Fan motor
- Flame spreader
- Flow switch
- Furnace low voltage circuit fuse
- Gas burner and orifices
- Gas regulator
- Heating circuit transformer
- Pilot burner
- Power burner motor
- Pulley and belt
- Roll out switch
- Summer/winter switch
- Thermostat (except Wi-Fi enabled)
- Vent system pressure switch
- Ventor motor assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Heating coil (air handler)
- Heating sections (boiler)
- Firebox/combustion chamber
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostats
- Furnace filters
- Low and high water cut-off valves
- Circulating pumps
- Zone valves
- Parts added on to accommodate ancillary equipment
- Replacement of complete heating unit