DAIKIN | VRV LIFE
Suggested Retail Price*: $
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
VRV LIFE systems features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
(1) When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
(2) Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
- Available in 2, 3, 4 and 5-Ton models
- Excellent zoning flexibility with 1-to-1 and 1-to-multi connections
- Broader diversity with ability to provide cooling and heating in up to 9 zones
- Ability to choose heat pump or multi-zone Dual-Fuel heating capability
- Auto and programmable modes for heat pump to gas heat switch over temperatures
- Compatible with 12 types and 65 models of Daikin VRV indoor fan coil units and 80 – 97% AFUE Daikin up flow and down flow communicating gas furnaces
- Dependable heat pump operation in extreme ambient conditions down to -4°F in heating mode and up to 122°F in cooling mode
- Year round comfort and energy savings delivered by combining VRV and VRT technologies compared to traditional split systems
- Engineered with Daikin’s swing Inverter compressor technology
* Pricing may vary based on current market pricing at the time of sale
Fill out the form below with your questions about this product and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!