DAIKIN WHOLE HOUSE FURNACE – DM97MC
Suggested Retail Price*: $
Whole House – Gas Furnace
With the Daikin brand DM97MC Modulating, Variable-Speed communicating systems furnace, you will own what we believe to be our best furnace. Not only will this furnace provide your family with years of reliable warmth in even the harshest winters, it will do so economically. In tandem with its variable-speed blower motor, this modulating gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature, which will deliver optimal heating performance to your home.
- Multi-position installation: upflow – horizontal left or right
- Compatible with Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Can no longer be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1-2019
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
* Pricing may vary based on current market pricing at the time of sale
Fill out the form below with your questions about this product and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!