Viessmann VITODENS 100-W Gas Boiler
Suggested Retail Price*: $
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 21 to 125 MBH
Vitodens 100-W – The perfect mix of performance, quality and value
The benefits at a glance
- Vitodens 100-W, B1HA space heating boiler and Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding efficiency of 95% A.F.U.E. on all models.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- User-friendly backlit LCD touchscreen boiler control.
- Lasting performance with proven Viessmann titanium stabilized stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Built-in on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) with Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler. Ideal for apartment units or houses with small mechanical rooms and a single DHW draw point.
Every home. Every budget.
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens 100-W is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design, zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the Vitodens 100-W an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
With a limited lifetime warranty in residential applications, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting value year after year. For detailed terms and conditions, see the warranty sheet.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 100-W is equipped with a titanium stabilized stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the “self-cleaning” heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
* Pricing may vary based on current market pricing at the time of sale
Fill out the form below with your questions about this product and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!